Point Blank Creative is a different kind of agency. We work with progressive causes and movements to build public support and mobilize those supporters on the causes and issues of our time.
We’re looking for a Digital Specialist to join our team and help our clients use online advertising, and cutting-edge marketing and analytics tools to achieve their campaign objectives. This position reports to our Director of Digital – perfect for someone who’s ready to work hard and learn fast.
If you’re hard-working, have some experience buying ads online, and love using data and coding tools to build stronger campaigns, and want to help our clients change the world for the better – read on!
This is a full-time, permanent position that can be based in Ottawa, Vancouver or Victoria. We’re not accepting remote-work applicants. This position is subject to a three-month probation period.
- You’ll be responsible for coding, building, QA’ing, and sending client mobilization & fundraising emails. This would include designing and executing split tests, developing and modifying HTML email templates, and working with the content team to ensure everything works well together.
- You’ll help our clients manage their data flow for marketing projects, including list updates between client CRM and eCRM systems and list cleanup.
- You’ll build paid media buys on the Facebook, Google Adwords, and StackAdapt ad platforms. This work includes building the ad sets, monitoring ongoing campaigns, developing and delivering reports to internal teams and clients, and implementing tracking pixels and other features as required.
- You’ll develop and run reports for client projects, including marketing email performance, fundraising performance, lead generation ROI, and ad campaign results
- You’ll develop and improve our internal processes related to email, data flow, online ads, and reporting, including making recommendations for new tools
- And of course: other duties as assigned
- You’re a whiz with Excel and/or Google Sheets
- You’ve got an impeccable attention to detail
- Strong familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Experience using Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Experience building and optimizing ad campaigns using Facebook Power Editor, Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter, and Google Adwords
- Nice to have:
- Using SQL for data management and analysis
- Advanced Google Analytics experience
- Experience with Nationbuilder, Bluestate Digital Tools, Mailchimp, and other eCRM/email marketing platforms
- Experience with with Supermetrics, Google Data Studio, and other analytics platforms
- Excellent shot with a nerf gun
Why work with Point Blank
- We’re a team of campaigners who are committed to progressive social change. We work with causes and movements we believe in – and we have a great time doing it.
- We offer a great benefits package – including a monthly phone and computer stipend, and a great health and dental plan.
- Our Vancouver, Victoria, and Ottawa offices are centrally located – close to transit and great places to eat.
Step 1: Send us your CV and portfolio in a single document to email@example.com with the subject line “Digital Specialist”. Please include your salary expectations with your application.
Step 2: Selected applicants will be asked to complete a skills assessment based on the role.
Step 3: Skills assessments will be reviewed, and top applicants invited for an interview.